1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, sweetener and cinnamon.
3. In a separate bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until almost smooth..
4. Whisk the eggs and vanilla essence in with the banana and then add to the flour mixture.
5. Whisk until smooth and the stir in the raisins..
6. Add to a loaf tin- lined baking parchment and bake for 25 minutes. You may need to cover the top with tin foil to prevent the top burning. So, check after 20 minutes..
Remember your portion size, stick to one slice) Share and serve.